Tuesday, 21 September 2010



I think this poster is very effective and only can be in black and white. The first thing we notice is the man giving a very instance emotionless stare, it gives you the feeling that he is staring at you through the poster. The stare is main theme of this poster and it gets you to wonder why he is staring that way. Maybe he got bad news, or maybe - what I guess to be his girlfriend to the left of him, has told him that she is pregnant. The poster doesn’t give you a exact answer , but that’s what I think would make people see this film. We can confirm that this poster film is most likely going to a serious film, this is even backed up by the font of the blue logo, which has been positioned quite badly as it kind of distracts us from the main image of the poster. Was it their intention to do so?

No comments:

Post a Comment