So recently I’ve been looking at magazine posters for my own magazine cover. Im mostly mean to look at movie magazines for reference, however I’ve been look at other types of magazines too. Like this one here^. As you can see the front cover is very simple, with only a image of Obama and a few lines of text which is out of the way of the main image. Besides the “TIME” logo of course, but the main head stories of the magazine are placed at the top instead of the bottom, where most magazines place them. This is defiantly a type of front cover design I like to look into. Even EMPIRE magazine has done this type of design. For example the image below.
Wednesday, 9 February 2011
Plain and simple
So recently I’ve been looking at magazine posters for my own magazine cover. Im mostly mean to look at movie magazines for reference, however I’ve been look at other types of magazines too. Like this one here^. As you can see the front cover is very simple, with only a image of Obama and a few lines of text which is out of the way of the main image. Besides the “TIME” logo of course, but the main head stories of the magazine are placed at the top instead of the bottom, where most magazines place them. This is defiantly a type of front cover design I like to look into. Even EMPIRE magazine has done this type of design. For example the image below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment