

Here you can see 2 logos the one on the top is the actually logos, the one on the top is the actual logo I’m going to use, the other is the alternative logo which I originally used. There was grey version of this logo but I omitted it. There is no particular reason why I change the colour of the logo to blue other than to make to match the images to posters better which I will get into in a later post. With this logo I wanted it to look really bold and dominate, and with the concept of time put into the equation, I wanted to make the logo look as if it was eroding a little. I also laid out the logo in a way so that it doesn’t seem too long, and this is what i ended up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment