You may have noticed quite a while back that I did a mood board. In that mood board I had this image at top. This image of course came’s form the Eye of the Beholder an episode form a popular 1960’s show The Twilight Zone. I wanted to talk about this episode in particular , since it was one of my main inspirations to do my teaser in black and white. The story of the episode mainly revolves around Janet Tyler who’s face is bandaged through most of the episode because it is seen as shockingly different from everyone else. Most of the episode everyone is in silhouette which makes you wonder what everyone looks like especially Janet. This builds a lot of tension to the big revile of her face which I won’t ruin. But lets just say that the episode had a different approach to story telling - which I don’t see today in any television shows, yet alone movies, and because this episode was so different from what I’m used to seeing, it let me to make my project different as well.
(Janet with her bandage on)Truley the lighting was awesome in this episode.
No comments:
Post a Comment