Monday, 31 January 2011

The voice over

What can i say other than that the voice over is the only thing i haven't touched apon on things relating to my teaser trailer. Here is a good example below.

Yes I do understand that this is a video game, however all the people you see in the teaser are actual professional actors, so I’d say that should past. The thing I want to note about that trailer is that the voice over’s take place in different parts of the story giving us very little information about the characters and story. I think this is good for any teaser trailer , and I think I should think about how I should incorporate that into my teaser trailer. The nest teaser is a little different though.



This teaser is a little different the reason why is because this film already has a great fan base, and most of the lines used in the teaser are from the actual graphic novel. This teaser was mostly to reach out to the fans of the graphic novel. But this trailer is useful to gain new fans also. Ill talk more on this topic the as soon as I decide what I should do for my own voice over for my teaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment